Making The Move
When it is time to downsize or relocate, the process can be overwhelming and stressful. At SENIORS MOVING FORWARD we will work with you to provide services that will make your relocation process as smooth as possible.
No two moves are the same and each move will be customized to your specific needs. Below is a list of our most common services.
• Design a Move- we will visit both homes to evaluate space
• Create a timeline for all phases of moving
• Provide floor plans for new space
• De-clutter and clean out closets, attics and basements
• Photograph and inventory precious belongings and send to family when needed
• Arrange for appraisals, sale or donations of unwanted items
• Provide detailed list of any donated items for tax purposes
• Pack and label all belongs
Point of Contact:
• We will coordinate the movers, estate sales, charity pick up, rubbish removal, house cleaning, home repairs and yard maintenance.
• Arrange for services to be disconnected and then re-established at new home
• Recommend and coordinate movers
• Arrange for delivery of all packing materials
• Maintain contact with family members and provide regular updates
• Set-up of new home completely based on safety and personal needs
• Unpack moving boxes
• Grocery shop & stock refrigerator and kitchen
• Make beds and organize closets
• Clear away all packing materials
• Final clean
From start to finish, we look forward to assisting you make your new location “home”.